Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Nappy


Callie still takes an afternoon nap.  We wish her a "happy nappy" and often sing Happy Nappy to the tune of Happy Birthday when laying her down.  We have a web cam in her room and have noticed lately she prefers to play during half, sometimes all, of her nap time.  The other day my heart melted as I watched her hug and kiss her favorite little blue dog (affectionately known as "blue dog" because we are creative like that).  I know I am a little biased, but this girl is adorable.



5 comments:

Holly on May 11, 2013 at 9:33 AM said...

Love! Happy Mother's Day, Lisa. You are wonderful!

Kelly on May 12, 2013 at 3:57 PM said...

No bias here, and I think she's pretty darn adorable, too. Happy Mother's Day!!!

Lisa on May 13, 2013 at 9:35 AM said...

Thanks so much, ladies!

Amanda on May 13, 2013 at 12:36 PM said...

Such a sweetie:)!

Deidre said...

Just getting a chance to catch up on a little reading, and this made my heart melt too! You do have a very sweet & precious girl!!! Enjoy your time away!

 

Caring for Callie Copyright © 2011 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino