Saturday, October 1, 2011

Feeding Tube Awareness


One of my special mom friends recently shared a link to a site about feeding tube awareness.  I have been exploring this site and am finding it very helpful.  There is also an associated Facebook group and I have enjoyed connecting with some other tubie moms.  I even found some who have EoE kiddos and am looking forward to getting to know them and learning more about what Callie's future with EoE might be like so that I can better prepare.  

Anyway, on the Feeding Tube Awareness website they have a page designed with information for family and friends.  I found that I could really relate to some of their points and thought it would be helpful to share the page so that others might be able to have a better understanding of what it is like for many parents of tubie kids.  



1 comments:

Catrina on October 4, 2011 at 9:15 PM said...

Wow! What a great site! Thank you so much for sharing it:)

 

Caring for Callie Copyright © 2011 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino